Python is a versatile and high-level programming language that has gained widespread popularity in the world of software development, data science, web development, and more.
Python was designed with a focus on simplicity, readability, and ease of use. These qualities have made it an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced developers.
One of Python’s distinguishing features is its clean and human-readable syntax, which emphasizes code readability through indentation. This makes Python not only easy to learn but also conducive to writing maintainable and concise code.
Nowadays, people are acquiring programming skills in ways that are more flexible, interactive, and engaging than ever before.
Here is a Free Udemy Course that will surely help you master Python fundamentals like a Pro
Are you looking for exactly where to begin while learning Python? This Free Udemy course is specifically designed for the students who are genuine seekers for learning python language. The structure is prepared as follows so that it’s most convenient for any beginner to start with:
1. Firstly, I have created detailed Classroom Discussion sessions with my own handwriting so that you understand exactly all the fundamentals and concepts of python.
2. Secondly, Practice sessions of all the discussions have be prepared so that you understand the language better while coding in real life along with me.
3. Lastly, I have shared the practice files and resources to test, whether you have exactly understood whatever I tried to teach in classroom as well as practice sessions.
Most Importantly, It’s Worth your time.
The Structure and Contents of this Free Udemy course are listed in details for your reference before you start this Exciting Journey of Python Programming:
1. Introduction to World of Python
2. Basic Set-up for absolute beginner
3. Classroom Discussion About Strings
4. Practice of Strings Data Type
5. Classroom Discussion about Variables and Data Type
6. Practice of Variables and Data Type
7. Classroom Discussion about Numeric Operators
8. Practice of Numeric Operators
9. Classroom Discussion about Expressions and Operator Precedents
10. Practice of Expressions and Operator Precedents
11. Classroom Discussion about Indexing in Strings
12. Practice of Indexing in a String
13. Classroom Discussion about Slicing out of a String
14. Practice of Slicing out of a String
15. Classroom Discussion about Slicing with Negative Index Positions
16. Practice of Slicing with Negative Number Index
17. Classroom Discussion about Step-in with Strings
18. Practice of Step-in with Strings
19. Classroom Discussion about String Operators
20. Practice of String Operators
21. Classroom Discussion about String Replacements
22. Practice of String Replacements
23. and many more concepts….
Who this Free Udemy course is for:
- Beginner Python developer
- Beginner Python programmers
- Python skill learners
- Python enthusiasts
You can find more free courses, through this link