Udemy course Description
DevOps is not only a set of processes and tools but is more rightly represented by the culture of enhanced communication and collaboration between IT operation guys and Developers. DevOps culture is guided by principles of DevOps such as Automation, infrastructure as code, practices such as continuous integration, and continuous delivery, and implemented by a large set of DevOps tools. In this course, DevOps concepts are explained in easy-to-understand language along with hands-on examples of basic tools of DevOps. It will help you to begin your journey to DevOps.
Prerequisites of this Udemy Course
- Basic knowledge about Linux and networking is good to have
- Basic understanding of software development in general is good to have
Who this course is for:
- This Udemy Course is for Beginners who are interested to learn DevOps
- Developers who are curious to extend their knowledge of DevOps
- System Administrators who want to add DevOps in their skillset
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is DevOps and why it is becoming popular in IT industry
- Learn the fundamental principles of DevOps
- Understand what is a DevOps pipeline
- Learn how to use the CI/CD tool – Jenkins
- Learn to use source code management tool – Git
DevOps is a necessity for organizations aiming to thrive in today’s competitive landscape. Its principles and practices are transforming the way businesses innovate, operate, and stay ahead of the curve. Whether you’re a seasoned developer, a curious newcomer, or a business leader, understanding DevOps is key to staying relevant and thriving in our increasingly interconnected and software-driven world.
Why you should take this Udemy Course?
According to research conducted by Gartner, more than 85% of organizations will embrace the cloud-first principle by 2025. Isn’t that interesting? Of course, it is, right? Now you can go to the Enroll now button.
Coupon code (Valid For First 1000 Enrollment) : FREEAUGUST140